The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    Shelton State Community College
  Dec 13, 2017
2012-2013 College Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Addendum A

A list of acceptable primary and secondary documentation follows.

  1. Primary forms of documentation:
  • Unexpired Alabama Driver’s License or instruction permit
  • Unexpired Alabama identification card
  • Unexpired U.S. Passport
  • Unexpired U.S. Permanent Resident Card
  • Resident Alien Card- Pre-1997
  • Unexpired Driver’s License or instruction permit from another state or possession that verifies lawful presence, dated 2000 and beyond
  • U.S. Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form 1-151) prior to 1978
  • BIA or tribal identification card with photo
  1. If an applicant cannot present primary documentation, he/she must provide two secondary forms of documentation, one of which must be a photo identification card. In addition to the photo identification card, an applicant must present one of the following:
  • U.S. Certificate of Naturalization
  • Social Security Card
  • Certified copy of a U.S. Birth Certificate or a U.S. State Department Certificate of Birth Abroad
  • U.S. Certificate of Citizenship
  • U.S. Military ID Card (active duty, reserve, retired)
  • U.S. Military ID Card
  • U.S. armed forces driver’s license
  • Legal guardian affidavit
  • Selective service card
  • W-2 form
  • U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs card
  • Concealed weapons permit
  • Medical insurance ID card (including AHCCCS ID card)
  • Professional license
  • Bank card
  • Credit card
  • Employee ID badge (with photo)
  • School ID (with photo)
  • Marriage certificate issued in any U.S. state, territory, or possession
  • Certified letter of identification for a ward of the court, issued by a court or government agency in the U.S.
  • Documents from a court of record (certified copy), Divorce decree, Adoption decree, Name change decree, Bankruptcy decree, Emancipation decree
  • BIA or tribal affidavit of birth or certificate of Indian blood
  • USCIS 194 or I94A form
  • USCIS employment authorization document (I688A, I-688B, 1-766)
  • U.S. military DD-214
  • U.S. travel document (mint green cover) endorsed with Permit to re-enter (Form 1327 or refugee travel document Form 1-571)
  • U.S. application for voluntary departure under the family unity program (Form I-797)
  • U.S. temporary resident card (Form 1-688)
  • U.S. notice of approval to apply for permanent residents (Form I-171 or 1-463)
  • Other documentation issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services; or, documentation presenting a status permitted under 8U.S. Code § 1621 and 1641
  1. An applicant must submit the documentation required under paragraph 1 above in person or through a notarized copy by U.S. mail.